I try to stay busy, as you’ll see. These are things that I do, and some ways you can work with me.
Design and development
Divide & Conquer is my digital agency. We can help you with everything from concept development to design and development of your digital presence, among other things. Divide & Conquer has a lot of fun clients, but there’s always room for more. If you want to work with me on such things, reach out through the agency website.
You can hire me for speaking at your event or conference. Just send me an email at tdh at tdh dot se.
Current speaking formats:
- Buying Open Source
Past speaking gigs of note:
- Spoke at WordCamp Stockholm 2017.
- Hosted a panel at WordCamp Stockholm 2016.
- Spoke at WordCamp Riga 2016.
- Spoke at DrupalCamp Stockholm 2015.
- Hosted a panel at WordCamp Stockholm 2014.
- Spoke at MakingWeb in Norway (2013), was also on a panel hosted by Jeffrey Zeldman.
- Spoke at Internetdagarna 2012 about online publishing.
- Organized and talked about WordPress at WordCamp Stockholm 2012.
- I spoke about online publishing at Sweden Social Web Camp 2011.
- Security focused talk at Sweden Social Web Camp 2010.
- Organized and talked about WordPress at WordCamp Stockholm 2010, the first Swedish WordCamp ever.
- Spoke at Disruptive Code 2010.
- Talked about writing a book about WordPress at Sweden Social Web Camp 2009.
- Spoke at Internetdagarna about using open source software in large organizations.
If you’re interested in my writing, drop me a line. I write regularly for IDG in Sweden, and used to have a weekly column at Di Digital. In the past, I’ve been the editor for The Blog Herald and Devlounge, as well as numerous sites of my own. The freelance list is long, so let’s skip it – ask me if it matters.
I also write books, fact and fiction.