These posts are meant as wrap-ups for what I’ve been up to this month, or rather, the month before. Perhaps some of these things will interest you as well? This list is for February 2015.
- Den morronen by Thåström, on vinyl of course. It’s on Spotify if you want to listen, in Swedish.
- Bowers & Wilkins P5 headphones, because it’s been a month of a lot late night music. These are not for everyone, they’re snug on your head, almost painful to begin with, but the sound quality is amazing.
- Tenacious D live, an all acoustic show in Stockholm. It was a good show, impressed by Jack Black and Kyle Gass rocking it so much and hard, without any breaks.
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind with the version 3.0 overhaul, both playing the actual game, but also looking at Skywind, Morrowblivion, and the OpenMW project. A rabbit hole for someone like me…
- Alto’s Adventure, the hyped and stylish iOS game. It’s fun.
- Writing has actually been really rewarding this month. I’ve struggled for sure, being ill and whatnot, but it’s been fun. That’s not always the case, because art hurts (don’t let anyone tell you otherwise), but when it works, it flows.
Previously: Things I enjoyed in January 2015.