It’s easy getting stuck focusing on negative things these days, so I figured I’d try and lift some positive stuff. So here are some things I’ve enjoyed using and/or experiencing in January 2015:
- Todoist, a truly capable todo list alternative. There are a ton of these, this is my pick at the moment.
- Asus ROG G751J, my new gaming computer. It’s pretty darn powerful.
- Elder Scrolls Online (and Skyrim with a slew of mods), possibly somewhat pertaining to said gaming device. I’ve also managed to kill some time in Civilization: Beyond Earth.
- Ulysses for iPad, which I’m beta testing, will be a writing app for all to consider. It should come as no surprise that it works great with Ulysses III for Mac.
- Logitech K480 has gotten its fair share of use, because it sits well in my lap. That said, on a table I still prefer the Compass with Logitech Easy-Switch…
- Being back at work, although it interferes with both my writing, and rekindled interest in gaming.
- Writing a role-playing game rules system, and the first game that uses it, was loads of fun. This’ll be released later this year. I enjoyed the world building here too, in part because it’s something I’ll use in fiction projects later this year.
What have you enjoyed this first month of 2015? Tell me on Twitter, if you like, or write a post of your own.