Sometimes I speak at conferences. My primary topics are open source and privacy, and sometimes specific topics surrounding WordPress and web development.
If you want me to speak at your conference or meetup, do get in touch.
Some of my previous talks
I’m afraid I’m very bad at keeping track of what I did and when, at least concerning speaking engagements. Here are some highlights at least, not counting meetups and bar talks.
- Spoke at WordCamp Stockholm 2017.
- Hosted a panel at WordCamp Stockholm 2016.
- Spoke at WordCamp Riga 2016.
- Spoke at DrupalCamp Stockholm 2015.
- Hosted a panel at WordCamp Stockholm 2014.
- Spoke at MakingWeb in Norway (2013), was also on a panel hosted by Jeffrey Zeldman.
- Spoke at Internetdagarna 2012 about online publishing.
- Organized and talked about WordPress at WordCamp Stockholm 2012.
- I spoke about online publishing at Sweden Social Web Camp 2011.
- Security focused talk at Sweden Social Web Camp 2010.
- Organized and talked about WordPress at WordCamp Stockholm 2010, the first Swedish WordCamp ever.
- Spoke at Disruptive Code 2010.
- Talked about writing a book about WordPress at Sweden Social Web Camp 2009.
- Spoke at Internetdagarna about using open source software in large organizations.