I’m bringing back a revamped list of things I like series. Every now and then, I’ll post seven things I enjoy, and hopefully that’ll help you find something you like as well. Pretty simple, right?
Oh, and links down here might be affiliate links, should you decide to pick something up. That’ll earn me a small commission, which is nice since it can help feed my book consumption. Seriously, it’s out of hand…
Without further ado, and in no particular order, here’s the list.
- Nintendo Switch, because damn, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (which is also available for Wii U) is so bloody good it’s ridiculous. I have high hopes for the console as well, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and Splatoon 2 were both great fun at the pre-launch event, but I want more.
- Ulysses is my current offline writing app of choice, but I must also mention BlankPage which has some pretty cool stuff coming up. How do I know that? Well, I’m involved, that’s how.
- Being a columnist again. I’ve been busy with other things for a couple of years, but I’m back writing columns (currently weekly at Di Digital, in Swedish I’m afraid).
- Shattered Sea trilogy, by Joe Abercrombie, is shaping up nicely. The first book, Half a King, was good but I think I’m enjoying Half the World even more. Here’s hoping Half a War is just as good.
- Reading on Kindle Oasis is such a great experience, a beautiful albeit overpriced e-reader, that. I’ve been testing a few different ones lately, it really does stand out. On a budget? Get the latest Paperwhite, it’s great too.
- Taking notes with Apple Pencil. I’m not sure if this will stick or not, but Pencil and an app like GoodNotes is a really powerful tool. More on that later.
- The whiteboard. Yes, whiteboards carry with them a very office-like feeling, but when I’m wrestling with a concept or an idea, the space and the overview truly helps. When I get my own castle, I’ll have a whiteboard wall. For now, I’ll have to make due with the one at Odd Alice.
What have you been enjoying lately? Any of these things, any others? Tell @tdh on Twitter, I’d love to know.