It’s time for yet another list of things I’ve enjoyed recently. This time it’s a mix between gadgets and apps, with a dash of booze. Sounds pretty good, right? I certainly think so…
- Let’s get it over with: The iPhone XS Max is great in every single way. I’m reading a lot more – again – thanks to the larger, and utterly brilliant, screen.
- I haven’t played a lot of games the past year or so, but I’m slowly getting back into it. Currently I’m enjoying a quirky RPG called Golf Story, for the Nintendo Switch. It reminds me of the original Mario Golf game, which was great.
- I’m thrilled that I can get Blanton’s Single Barrel in Sweden again. It’s a very tasty bourbon, not too sweet, and I like it a lot. So much better than the somewhat bland Gold Edition.
- Remember Flipboard? I’ve been using it for a couple of weeks, and it’s become a part of my media consumption habits. The majority of articles I read end up in Pocket, though.
- Been writing with iA Writer for a long time now, and I can’t recommend it enough. The latest update adds support for hashtags, which is particularly useful. Available for a bunch of platforms, check it out.