It’s time for another list of five things I’ve enjoyed recently. I keep doing this almost as irregular as my newsletter. Yeah, yeah, I get it. Anyway, here’s the list. Enjoy.
- Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark II is a pretty grand mirror-less camera. I’ve been using it for some time, and grown fond of it. It’s not without its quirks, like the sometimes shitty wifi hotspot thing and its crappy app, but for shooting slightly better than iPhone X photos, it’s great.
- My friend and colleague Anders is not only a WordPress theme god, he’s also a fellow coffee lover. He was the one who turned me on to the Virtuoso coffee grinder, the perfect companion to my Chemex. Makes me happy.
- I needed a small bluetooth speaker, so I went with the Dali Katch. It’s a nice little thing that fills a room in an impressive way for its size. Speakers in two directions help, a silly carrying handle does not, but this one served me well this summer.
- Ardbeg An Oa seems fitting at the moment. It’s a smoky whisky, give it a go if you like that sort of thing. I do.
- Final Space is an animated series on Netflix that blew my mind. The world-building here is part Star Wars, part Mass Effect with a touch of Borderlands and Rick and Morty. Just watch it.