Is May almost over already? That went quick. Here’s a list of five things I’ve enjoyed the last month and a half, since I last did one of these things. It might surprise you…
- Suits. Yes, suits. It might chock some of you, but I’ve been spending a lot of time wearing suits the past months. Work has demanded it, and I don’t mind a good suit. A shitty one, now that’s a different story. Tiger of Sweden is my brand of choice, paired with a plain black tee or an Eton shirt.
- Pocket Run Pool is a fun little iOS game by Zach Gage, known for other fun games. The game is free but you should pay to remove the ads because it’s important to support indie developers.
- The sun requires sunglasses. I’m loving my Ray-Ban Wayfarers, which should come as no surprise to anyone who’s been stalking my Instagram. Such a classic model.
- Dropbox Paper, the markdown powered Google Docs challenger, has gone from a buggy experience to a pretty decent service. There’s a lot of things I like from Quip in there too. Giving it a serious go for some projects right now.
- I’m having fun with Korg Gadget on my iPad. If you’re into synthesizers and/or digital music, this might be a thing for you. It’s available on several platforms.